- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Chris Dimarco Items
The Americans have a 7-1-1 record in the Presidents Cup, and it looks even more lopsided on paper.
While the top 100 players in the FedEx Cup gather outside Boston this week to resume their pursuit of riches, 129 players are in Indiana for another form of PGA Tour playoffs. Only those guys are pursuing jobs.
Unheralded David Lynn was contending again at a major championship. Jamie Donaldson turned in a rare ace at the sixth hole. And Tiger Woods? He was right in the mix for a fifth green jacket, just as everyone expected.
Jamie Donaldson has made a hole-in-one at the Masters.
So much for local knowledge at the Masters.
Bring together the top 64 players in the world and no one knows what to expect.
Add the score to the list of complicated numbers Padraig Harrington, Justin Leonard, Stewart Cink and others will be calculating at the Reno-Tahoe Open.
TULSA, Okla. — Since Tiger Woods has all but stashed the Wanamaker Trophy in his trunk, it's time to handout some Wannabe hardware for other notable accomplishments at this week's 89th PGA Championship.
CARNOUSTIE, Scotland — Everything is aligned at Carnoustie for a British Open likely to overshadow an otherwise desultory Slam season.