- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
Chris G. Christopher Jr.
Latest Chris G. Christopher Jr. Items
Extremely cold and snowy weather inhibited America’s shoppers last month, causing a 0.4 percent drop in retail sales, and the Christmas selling season was poorer than previously reported, the Census Bureau reported on Thursday.
A rush of good news suggesting that economic growth is picking up speed sent the stock market soaring Tuesday.
The slumping housing market struck a sour note Tuesday, somewhat dampening optimism that the economy is getting a big sugar rush from the best Christmas selling season in three years.