- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Givens
New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has signed offensive tackle Jason Weaver and waived receiver Chris Givens.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
Without his favorite target, Sam Bradford seemed lost. The top pick of the 2010 draft completed a measly seven passes. The St. Louis Rams defense was there to pick him up — by continually knocking down Kevin Kolb.
Wide receivers and more trades were trendy Saturday at the NFL draft.
Virginia Tech secondary coach Torrian Gray watches games from a booth high above the field. He could see exactly what redshirt freshman cornerback Detrick Bonner did wrong during the third quarter of last week's game at Wake Forest.
Tanner Price threw three touchdown passes, Josh Harris rushed for 136 yards and Wake Forest upset No. 23 Florida State 35-30 on Saturday.
"Yesterday was a little frustrating and a little humbling at the same time," Givens said of not going on Friday.
"Yesterday was a little frustrating and a little humbling at the same time," Givens said of not going on Friday. "I really felt like they liked me a lot and I thought they were going to get me and then they got Brian Quick (to begin Round 2), and then I thought OK, well, they're not going to get me anymore. Then today I was pleasantly surprised."