- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Chris Hairston
Ready to start at his third different position this season, Buffalo Bills guard, tackle and now new starting center Andy Levitre is pretty sure he could fill in anywhere.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought things couldn't have gone much better during the Tigers off week.
"You may be frustrated, but you can't play football out of frustration," he said.
"Football is still football, whether you played last Saturday or not," Tigers left tackle Chris Hairston said. "I feel like they may have a little more time to prepare, which is great, but they still have to execute out on the field."