- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Chris Harris Jr.
Latest Chris Harris Jr. Items
Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
Champ Bailey finally gets a chance to live up to his name. The 12-time Pro Bowler is headed to his first Super Bowl in his 15th — and most trying — NFL season, one in which he missed 11 games and parts of two others because of a nagging foot injury.
Champ Bailey finally gets a chance to live up to his name.
Former Patriots cornerback Marquice Cole is among the Broncos' inactives for the AFC title game.
Maybe it's because the forecast calls for the mercury to push toward 60 degrees Sunday, when plenty of fans will be tempted to get in a quick nine holes before heading down to the stadium to fire up the grill.
From rematches to revivals to redemption, it's not a good idea to bet against Peyton Manning when it comes to second chances.
Champ Bailey says he's ready for an increased workload as the Denver Broncos scramble to make up for the loss of shutdown cornerback Chris Harris Jr.
The Denver Broncos have signed free agent Marquice Cole to replace injured cornerback Chris Harris Jr. on their roster.