- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Harris
Sen. Mark Udall canceled plans Wednesday to appear at a fundraiser in Colorado with President Obama, saying that he could no longer make it home for the event because of changes to his workload on Capitol Hill.
State Sen. Sara Beth Gregory was defeated by a fellow Republican on Tuesday as primary election voters in Kentucky set the lineup of candidates who will wage a district-by-district fight in the fall to determine whether power in the General Assembly remains divided.
Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner's campaign is reporting it raised $1.4 million during the first three months of the year, almost all of it in March, following his surprise announcement he would challenge Democratic Sen Mark Udall.
Last week, Chris Harris marveled at how much Denver's injury-riddled defense had changed and how not a single player who started against Baltimore in last year's playoffs would start at the same position against San Diego on the anniversary of that crushing loss.
The Denver Broncos finally have their whole gang back together on defense.
The Denver Broncos no longer can be considered a notch below the best in the AFC, nor can they be viewed as a team that can succeed only when Peyton Manning puts up dazzling numbers.
Down 24-0 at halftime, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos reveled after one of the biggest comebacks in NFL regular-season history.
Peyton Manning wasn't the only free agent who had a spectacular Denver debut. So did the man who denied him a second Super Bowl trophy and is now trying to help him hoist another.
Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs isn't buying the idea that age is to blame for the Chicago Bears' struggles on defense.
The Chicago Bears held starting safeties Major Wright and Chris Harris and running back Marion Barber out of Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers because of injuries.
If George Allen makes a flub reminiscent of his infamous 2006 "macaca" utterance, his opponents are determined to catch it.
If the Chicago Bears find a way to stop Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, it could be the confirmation of their status as a contender.
Chris Gamble feels old at 27. Jordan Gross was struck by all the new faces in the stretching lines at practice. And Jeff King knows the few veterans remaining must take on much larger roles.
The familiar sights were missing on Wednesday morning as 80 mostly young guys reported for the start of Carolina Panthers training camp.