- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Chris Henrichsen
The first victim was found in the gutter of a quiet residential street, just as the killer was shedding blood again on the campus of a nearby community college.
At least one person was killed and another wounded Friday morning in an attack at a central Wyoming community college.
Barack Obama first kissed the woman who would become his wife outside a Chicago ice cream shop — and now there's a plaque to prove it.
Political science instructor Chris Henrichsen said he was showing the film "Frost/Nixon" to his Wyoming and U.S. government class when he stepped into the hall and was told a homicide had occurred on campus.
Henrichsen said he saw nothing unusual or suspicious on campus before the attack.