- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Chris Hicks
A southeast Missouri pastor who moved to New England has been charged with enlisting his younger mistress and her husband in an unsuccessful plot to burn down his home and kill his wife.
Washoe County Chief Deputy District Attorney Chris Hicks said Bolanos fired 12 shots from a laser-equipped assault rifle into an SUV at a parking garage south of the stadium, killing Ortiz and injuring two other men.
Chief Deputy District Attorney Chris Hicks says Rodriguez served nearly seven years of a 15-year prison sentence.