- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Horton
Washington Redskins coaches spent the summer touting their newly-established depth at the receiver position. Last year's group wasn't good enough to scare opposing defenses, so they added five new receivers via the draft, free agency and trades. The new corps, they said, was replete with players whose unique talents would challenge defensive backs and bring out the best in each other.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan announced Tuesday morning that quarterback John Beck will start Friday night’s preseason road game against the Indianapolis Colts.
"It's camp, [stuff] happens," he said. "It's over. Moving on."