- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Chris Horton
Washington Redskins coaches spent the summer touting their newly-established depth at the receiver position. Last year's group wasn't good enough to scare opposing defenses, so they added five new receivers via the draft, free agency and trades. The new corps, they said, was replete with players whose unique talents would challenge defensive backs and bring out the best in each other.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan announced Tuesday morning that quarterback John Beck will start Friday night’s preseason road game against the Indianapolis Colts.
"It's camp, [stuff] happens," he said. "It's over. Moving on."