- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Chris Howard
One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.
Life at the U.S. Military Academy couldn't have been much better for linebacker Andrew Rodriguez as a sophomore in 2009.
"The Hampden-Sydney student will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
"There were a lot more at that town-hall meeting denouncing what happened than the knuckleheads who were misbehaving terribly that night," Mr. Howard said in an interview then.