- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Chris Howard
One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.
"The Hampden-Sydney student will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
"There were a lot more at that town-hall meeting denouncing what happened than the knuckleheads who were misbehaving terribly that night," Mr. Howard said in an interview then.