- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chris Howard
One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.
Life at the U.S. Military Academy couldn't have been much better for linebacker Andrew Rodriguez as a sophomore in 2009.
"The Hampden-Sydney student will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
"There were a lot more at that town-hall meeting denouncing what happened than the knuckleheads who were misbehaving terribly that night," Mr. Howard said in an interview then.