- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Chris Howard
One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.
"The Hampden-Sydney student will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
"There were a lot more at that town-hall meeting denouncing what happened than the knuckleheads who were misbehaving terribly that night," Mr. Howard said in an interview then.