- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Chris Jakubauskas
"If you think about it while you're out there, you're not going to get your job done," said Chris Jakubauskas, who was hit by a line drive early in the 2010 season.
"When you take into account how many balls are put in play every single year," Jakubauskas said. "The risk is there, if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, you just hope you're in a place where you can protect yourself a little bit."