- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Chris Johnson
Despite Jordan Zimmermann's quality outing, the Nats offense was dormant in a 3-0 loss to the Braves, as they continue to struggle against their NL East rivals Atlanta.
The pitching and defense that carried Atlanta through seven solid innings unraveled in the eighth and ninth.
Julio Teheran's low ERA rose a smidgen, which was OK because his modest batting average rose a lot.
The Boston Red Sox were charging out of the dugout before the winning run reached home plate.
Chris Johnson will have to wait a little while longer to get on the field with his new Jets teammates.
The boy, who has not been identified but was said to be 8 years old, was sitting behind Atlanta's first-base dugout Tuesday night when he was hit in the head by Gomez's liner in the seventh inning.
Atlanta Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez has started hitting his pitcher in the No. 8 spot in the batting order to try and generate offense.
Bishop Sankey has three days to learn as much as he can before Tennessee's newest running back returns to college.
With a runner on second and first base open, the Cubs played it by the book and walked Justin Upton.
The Cubs extended the game with a rare ninth-inning rally against Braves closer Craig Kimbrel.
The Tennessee Titans finally ended the record wait for the first running back selected in the NFL draft grabbing Bishop Sankey of Washington with the 54th pick overall.
The Braves were looking for a different kind of streak.
Gavin Floyd was impressive in his first start in a year, giving the Braves a chance to end their longest losing streak in two years.
Manager Fredi Gonzalez hopes the Atlanta Braves' offensive drought won't last much longer.
Despite his various struggles over the last three years, Tim Lincecum always likes facing the Atlanta Braves.
"We're always going to hit home runs, but it's nice for us to show we can win games other ways," said third baseman Chris Johnson, who hit a three-run double with two outs in Atlanta's 3-1 win over New York on Wednesday night. "We don't have to hit a two- or three-run home run."
"He's a stud," teammate Chris Johnson said.