- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Johnson
Despite Jordan Zimmermann's quality outing, the Nats offense was dormant in a 3-0 loss to the Braves, as they continue to struggle against their NL East rivals Atlanta.
The pitching and defense that carried Atlanta through seven solid innings unraveled in the eighth and ninth.
Julio Teheran's low ERA rose a smidgen, which was OK because his modest batting average rose a lot.
The Boston Red Sox were charging out of the dugout before the winning run reached home plate.
Chris Johnson will have to wait a little while longer to get on the field with his new Jets teammates.
The boy, who has not been identified but was said to be 8 years old, was sitting behind Atlanta's first-base dugout Tuesday night when he was hit in the head by Gomez's liner in the seventh inning.
Atlanta Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez has started hitting his pitcher in the No. 8 spot in the batting order to try and generate offense.
Bishop Sankey has three days to learn as much as he can before Tennessee's newest running back returns to college.
With a runner on second and first base open, the Cubs played it by the book and walked Justin Upton.
The Cubs extended the game with a rare ninth-inning rally against Braves closer Craig Kimbrel.
The Tennessee Titans finally ended the record wait for the first running back selected in the NFL draft grabbing Bishop Sankey of Washington with the 54th pick overall.
The Braves were looking for a different kind of streak.
Gavin Floyd was impressive in his first start in a year, giving the Braves a chance to end their longest losing streak in two years.
Manager Fredi Gonzalez hopes the Atlanta Braves' offensive drought won't last much longer.
Despite his various struggles over the last three years, Tim Lincecum always likes facing the Atlanta Braves.
Presidential Pawn owner Chris Johnson said his shop often buys and sells historic military items and acquired the gas mask in April from a man who'd owned it a long time.
"Any time we hear that something has been stolen, it gives us a little bit of a sinking feeling," Johnson said.