- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Chris Jones
Officials at Las Vegas' primary airport say a temporary halt on departures has been lifted, but the hold caused a ripple effect of flight delays.
As a freshman, Chris Jones was arguably Mississippi State's best defensive football player.
Eddie Jordan's first season at Rutgers finally is over, and fifth-ranked Louisville gave his Scarlet Knights a last reminder of how much work they face building the Big Ten-bound program.
The fifth-ranked Louisville Cardinals had everything working so well against Rutgers that even a near mistake turned into an amazing play.
Chris Jones made two free throws to push the game into overtime and won it with two more as No. 10 seed North Texas edged 15th-seeded Rice in the first round of the Conference-USA tournament Tuesday.
The Dallas Cowboys are bringing back punter Chris Jones.
Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown was in no mood to talk about what No. 18 SMU has accomplished this season.
Chris Jones scored a layup at the buzzer as North Texas held on to defeat Florida International 65-63 Thursday night.
An official says a bomb squad checked and determined there was no danger from an item found in the bed of a pickup truck parked at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.
Louisville turned all those open looks on the perimeter into a 3-point shooting clinic that even included a little-used freshman.
Referees looked at the replay shortly after Chris Jones hit what appeared to be Louisville's third straight 3-pointer to start the game and ruled that his foot was on the line.
If you look over a new map showing average annual household carbon footprint by ZIP code, there's a surprise in what sticks out in Central Oregon.
Louisville junior point guard Chris Jones won't play for the No. 18 Cardinals Thursday night against Houston because of an injured oblique muscle.
Bill Belichick is taking the blame for the overtime penalty that led to the Patriots' latest loss.
A manhunt has widened to southeastern U.S. states for a 26-year-old ex-convict identified as the prime suspect in a shooting and fiery crash that killed three last week on the Las Vegas Strip, police said Monday.
"Every time you're at tackle, you're going to get two people on you," Jones said. "Somebody's going to hit you. You're going to feel some pain."