- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Kelly
Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder and state Rep. Chris Kelly are scheduled to debate the future of the Ozark National Scenic Riverways.
The Boston Bruins weren't content with a one-goal lead, not against the team that erased that same deficit to win the Stanley Cup in their building.
Boston winger Milan Lucic didn't hide the thoughts many of his teammates may have had in the Bruins' locker room following a fairly easy win over Carolina.
A Missouri House committee Monday considered legislation for the first time this year that would legalize marijuana use for most adults, but the Democratic proposal faces an uncertain fate in the state's Republican-dominated Legislature.
Lawmakers could block spending cuts enacted by the Missouri governor under a proposed constitutional amendment that cleared the House on Thursday.
Missouri House Democrats have shuffled several of their leadership positions.
Paille scored at 13:48 in overtime and Boston used another great performance by Tuukka Rask to overcome a sluggish start in a 2-1 victory over the Blackhawks on Saturday night, tying the series at a game apiece.
Some of rap's elder statesmen say they're worried about the culture's focus on youth, current emphasis on freewheeling partying and "you only live once" ethos. "At some point somebody has to realize that hip-hop has to learn how to grow up," said rap pioneer Melle Mel. "It's way too juvenile, and it's been that way for too long."
Chris Kelly, half of the 1990s kid rap duo Kris Kross who made one of the decade's most memorable songs with the frenetic "Jump," died at an Atlanta hospital on Wednesday of an apparent drug overdose at his home, authorities said. He was 34.
On the way to the Stanley Cup last spring, the Boston Bruins made a vintage jacket the award given to the Most Valuable Player on that particular night. Thursday included the debut of a new tradition thanks to Andrew Ference: a chain with 20 links that Chris Kelly proudly wore after scoring the overtime game-winner.
The Boston Bruins acquired center Chris Kelly in a trade with the struggling Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night.
The Boston Bruins have acquired center Chris Kelly in a trade with the Ottawa Senators.
Mathieu Perreault scored twice, Eric Fehr had a goal and an assist and the Washington Capitals ended their losing streak at eight games, beating the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Sunday night.
Assistant conductor Chris Kelly said, "It just felt like a routine coming around the corner."
"I think we have a piece of legislation that will make significant improvement in criminal law," said Rep. Chris Kelly, D-Columbia, a former circuit court judge.