- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Chris Kemoeatu
"The standard is the standard," said guard Chris Kemoeatu, "and we've got to hold ourselves and each other accountable no matter who's in there."
"As of right now, we've got a bunch of new guys stepping into the (first-team) scene," Kemoeatu said, "and I'm still trying to get back to 100 percent.