- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Chris Kennedy
Judgment Day has finally arrived in Washington for President Obama and his health care law, which after two long years of court battles will earn a final legal decision Thursday from the nine justices on the Supreme Court.
Kudos to University of Illinois Board Chairman Chris Kennedy and the university's Board of Trustees for unanimously denying the prestigious title of professor emeritus to William Ayers, who never should have been on the faculty in the first place. One wonders why Mr. Ayers would even be interested in such a "bourgeois" accolade.
"Outside consultants have a role, but no one can reach deeper inside other institutions as quickly as our own faculty," said Chris Kennedy, the chairman of the University of Illinois Board of Trustees.
Chris Kennedy said it took him more than five hours to get to and from a school near his house in the northwest Atlanta suburb of Acworth.