- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chris Kreider
Alec Martinez's goal lifts the Kings to the championship for the second time in three seasons.
Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens.
Martin St. Louis has only been in New York a few months.
Derick Brassard scored twice, including New York's first power-play goal in 10 games, and the Rangers avoided elimination with a 5-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals Friday night.
Rangers forward Chris Kreider returned to the New York lineup Wednesday night after being medically cleared following a monthlong layoff because of a broken left hand.
Rangers forward Chris Kreider is out indefinitely because of a left hand injury that requires surgery.
Rangers forward Chris Kreider is sitting out against the Philadelphia Flyers because of a left hand injury that also will force him to skip at least New York's upcoming four-game Western Conference trip.
The defense of Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi has helped Henrik Lundqvist to many of the goalie's record wins with the New York Rangers.
Henrik Lundqvist is caught up in a numbers game he is quite happy about. With each win, the Swedish goalie is rewriting the New York Rangers' record book.
Flyers coach Craig Berube wasn't surprised by the way the Philadelphia bounced back on Saturday from a blowout loss because he's seen that type of resilience all season.
It is no accident the New York Rangers are surging just as Henrik Lundqvist is finding his Vezina Trophy form.
TORONTO (AP) — Dominic Moore scored twice, Carl Hagelin had a goal and an assist, and the New York Rangers cruised to a 7-1 victory against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.
Coach John Tortorella's postgame news conference was so short you might think that just like the rest of the Rangers, he was trying to conserve energy.
Mike Green's brutal hesitation to get off the ice cost the Washington Capitals the game at Madison Square Garden in a 3-1 loss to the New York Rangers on Saturday afternoon.
After winning his second medal at the World Junior Championships, Jack Campbell would love to go for the hat trick.
"That's the truth," he said. "And Kreider, that's not the first time he's going at goalies. So we end up losing our best player, but our group faced a lot of adversity throughout the course of the season. We have the attitude to respond really well, and that's what I'm expecting."
Kreider said he feels good and has strength in his hands for shooting and passing.