- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Chris Krueger
After Mr. Cantor, the company was the "biggest loser" from Tuesday's primary vote, Chris Krueger, a senior policy analyst for Guggenheim Securities LLC, said in an analysis this week.
"Politically, it's clearly a huge boost for the president's re-election," said Chris Krueger, analyst at MF Global's Washington Research Group.