- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chris Kuper
Peyton Manning and the Broncos returned home with their first regular-season loss in 378 days, which left them looking up at Kansas City in the AFC West standings and glowering over a game film that exposed problems in virtually every phase of their game.
The Denver Broncos are welcoming back suspended superstar Von Miller with open arms and a spotless 6-0 record.
Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and still hopes to be ready for the season opener.
A half dozen Denver Broncos visited with survivors of the Colorado theater shooting on Sunday to try to lift their spirits.
The NFL has fined Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan $10,000 for unnecessary roughness in last Sunday's loss to Denver.
The busiest man at the Denver Broncos' training camp so far has been head trainer Steve Antonopulos.