- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Topic - Chris Lee
Rep. Anthony D. Weiner, New York Democrat, and former Rep. Chris Lee, New York Republican, are etched in the minds of Americans as the congressmen who used social media to cheat on their wives and send embarrassing photographs.
Notable politician and celebrity scandals captured forever by old and new media
"If you're a new voter, and you decide to vote, you can just do it," Rep. Chris Lee, D-Kailua, said in support. "We're the worst state for voter turnout, but we don't have to be."
"Most of my friends have resigned themselves to the fact that they live on Kailua Village, despite the fact that it's on the Big Island," said Democratic Rep. Chris Lee, who represents Kailua and who introduced the resolution that a House committee plans to consider Wednesday. "If you're trying to reach out to old high school friends, you'll be completely misled about where they live."