- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Chris Lejuez
A Gaithersburg man is scheduled to be released from an Aruba prison Tuesday after being held for nearly four months in the disappearance of a female travel companion.
An Aruban judge on Friday ordered a Gaithersburg man suspected in the disappearance of a travel companion detained for an additional 30 days, according to prosecutors.
He also said Mr. Giordano was incredibly surprised and overwhelmed upon learning he likely will be released Tuesday.
Mr. Giordano's attorney, Chris Lejuez, said last week that the appeals hearing could be held sooner than Wednesday but that no agreement had been made.