- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Chris Littleton
"It's definitely going to weaken him with the conservative base," said Chris Littleton, state director of American Majority Action, in a Newsmax report. "It's not a good idea to expand your No. 1 budget item in the middle of this kind of instability. The conservative grass-roots and average voters are not going to support this in any way, shape or form."
didn't write the Declaration of Independence," Mr. Littleton said. "Everybody with a brain has abandoned protest as the means to accomplish policy."