- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chris Martin
Coldplay, "Ghost Stories" (Parlophone/Atlantic)
Coldplay dedicated its slow tempo tune "Fix You" to Mick Jagger at a concert in New York City.
Don Mattingly had enough confidence to keep Chris Withrow on the mound with one out in the eighth inning after he walked the bases loaded. It paid off against two of the toughest outs in the majors.
A former University of Kansas defensive end who was dismissed from the football team without playing a game has been sentenced to three years' probation for robbery.
Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Chris Martin: The stars are turning out to salute the 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees.
Like any world unto itself, Hollywood has its own lexicon. But Gwyneth Paltrow's use of the term "conscious uncoupling" to describe her breakup with Chris Martin this week had even Hollywood veterans scratching their heads and reaching - metaphorically at least - for a dictionary.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, one of Hollywood's highest profile couples, are separating after more than a decade of marriage, according to a message posted on the "Iron Man" actress's blog Tuesday.
Coldplay singer Chris Martin is bringing his expertise to NBC's music competition show "The Voice."
Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
Musicians were so intent upon helping victims of Superstorm Sandy that they didn't seem to want their benefit concert in New York to end.
Coldplay will livestream a concert from Madrid just as the band is releasing its fifth album.
Red lights beamed and green lasers shot across the room. Pink, purple, green and yellow colors shined in a windmill-like fixture. And huge balloons dropped from the air and multicolored confetti burst from the sides of the stage.