- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Latest Chris Matthews Items
Bias is hard to measure because, like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. But the Pew Research Center tried to put numbers on it and they've codified what everyone already knows. Bias is an art, not a science, and their conclusions won't settle many arguments.
Chris Matthews lamented the elements this morning after he blamed the setting sun for blocking President Obama's view of the teleprompters and ruining his "dramatic windup" during a speech in Berlin.
MSNBC host Chris Matthews has once again railed against Sen. Ted Cruz, this time likening him to the notorious Nazi sympathizer, Father Coughlin, Mediaite first reported Wednesday.
Liberal television talk-show host Chris Matthews suggested during a Monday broadcast that sequester cuts were killing women — literally.
"Hardball" host Chris Matthews, who lives in Maryland, said in a televised appearance this week that he voted for Republican Senate candidate Michael Steele in 2006 in part because he's black.
MSNBC's Chris Matthews went on a tirade Wednesday night against Republicans and their continued opposition to Susan Rice, President Obama's newest national security advisor.
Wait. Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Did Chris Matthews just applaud Ronald Reagan for busting a union and winning the Cold War?
MSNBC hosts Alex Wagner and Chris Matthews decided to get a few digs in at Sen. Ted Cruz this afternoon before moving on to Obama's press conference, criticizing the Republican's recent comments about his fellow congressmen acting like "squishes."
MSNBC's "Hardball" host Chris Matthews has signed a long-term contract with the network, while canceling his weekend program, "The Chris Matthews Show."