- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Latest Chris Murphy Items
Sen. Chris Murphy, Connecticut Democrat, said Sunday that the "sham referendum" being held Sunday to determine whether Crimea will take steps to secede from Ukraine and align with Russia "isn't fooling anyone."
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is asking federal regulators to curb independent electrical suppliers in Connecticut who offer new contracts with lower rates, but fail to fully disclose the potential for significant rate hikes in case of extreme weather fluctuations.
First President Obama's humorous Web interview went viral. Now it's a bona fide phenomenon, at least one Democratic senator said.
Sen. Chris Murphy said Monday that he is confident that Congress will be able to strike a bipartisan deal to impose economic sanctions against Russia after it tightened its grip on the Crimean Peninsula.
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is calling for economic sanctions against Russia in response to its military presence in Crimea.
Striking a defiant posture, a group of Senate Democrats on Wednesday pushed back at Republican "haters" of Obamacare and said they will redouble their efforts to highlight people who are gaining health coverage and saving money because of the reforms.
Gun-control advocates said Wednesday there have been at least 44 school shootings in the 14 months since the Newtown, Conn., massacre, including 13 since the beginning of 2014, as the activists demanded Congress return to the thorny issue.
Connecticut's two U.S. senators heard emotional accounts of the toll of urban gun violence as they held a forum Friday in New Haven to hear from activists, police and others about how to address the problem.
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is urging college presidents across Connecticut to adopt tobacco-free policies at their campuses.