- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chris Narveson
A look at the best-of-seven National League championship series between the St. Louis Cardinals and Milwaukee Brewers:
MILWAUKEE (AP) - Cole Hamels pitched a four-hitter and Hunter Pence's triple keyed a six-run sixth inning as the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-2 Thursday night.
Alcides Escobar's triple sparked a six-run seventh inning and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2 Friday night.