- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Chris Neild
The Redskins' defensive line could use an upgrade but with other areas of need can the Redskins afford to address it this year?
Depending on the health of Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker, the Redskins may be in the market for a defensive end (or two).
The Redskins' defense could have a very familiar look to it in 2014. Will they be able to take a step forward?
Chris Neild has only played in eight games the past two seasons because of injuries.
Davis sat amidst rumors that he wants to be dealt before the NFL trade deadline on Tuesday. Davis denied that in a radio interview last Tuesday with radio station 106.7 The Fan. But he also said that a change of scenery might be necessary if he isn't in the team's plans.
Chris Baker had plenty of incentive.
Five questions to keep in mind when Washington visits Chicago in the second preseason game.
Nose tackle Chris Neild was a fixture for the Washington Redskins during his rookie season, but this training camp was a battle for him just to make the team. With Chris Baker excelling, the pressure was on Neild to earn a spot behind starter Barry Cofield.
Left tackle Trent Williams made progress Tuesday in working back from a bone bruise in his left foot. As the Washington Redskins prepared for Saturday's preseason game against the Chicago Bears, he took part in about half of team drills before sitting out the remainder.
There have been 23 blocked field goals and extra points in the NFL this season. The Washington Redskins account for five of those.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Second-year kicker Graham Gano continued to struggle Sunday. Despite four missed field goal attempts in the past three weeks, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Gano will keep his job.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 33-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Josh Wilson's four pass breakups aren't why he was so pleased with his performance against the Dallas Cowboys last Monday night. It was the reason for them.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 18-16 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.