- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Chris Nelson
Mercedes and Infinity excitedly left Durango recently to find a loving home in Boulder.
Public Utilities Commission chairman Chris Nelson has been appointed to a national board.
Infielder Chris Nelson and the Cincinnati Reds have agreed to a minor league contract.
"Folks, we don't even care what you make, we just want you to get your dog or cat fixed," Nelson said.
Animal groups in Denver and the surrounding areas are bringing dogs from New Mexico "by the bushel full," Nelson said.