- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Chris Petersen Items
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
Washington's Steve Sarkisian has accepted the Southern California coaching job, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.
His 84-8 record over eight years probably entitles Boise State University head football coach Chris Petersen to a throne fit for the king of Idaho football, not the diminutive stool offered Monday for him to sit in at a press conference ahead of Saturday's season opener against the University of Washington.
Boise State is at it again.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is hunting for scalps before the November election to reinforce the narrative that President Obama is protecting consumers from a rapacious and untrustworthy financial services industry.
Over the last few years, perhaps no program has invested more in Week One of the college football season than Boise State.
Kellen Moore deserves a better send off.
The regular-season finale between New Mexico and Boise State is all about two teams heading in vastly different directions.
No. 2 Alabama (8-0, 5-0 SEC) vs. No. 1 LSU (8-0, 5-0), 8 p.m. (CBS).