- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Chris Petersen Items
Chris Petersen bounced from drill to drill, taking notes as he jogged around Washington's indoor facility wearing a purple sweatshirt and a black hat with a 'W' emblem.
Washington head coach Chris Petersen will begin his first spring practices with the Huskies without quarterback Cyler Miles, the backup to Keith Price last season.
New Washington coach Chris Petersen has suspended quarterback Cyler Miles and wide receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow indefinitely for violation of team rules.
Chris Petersen landed a gem to cap his first recruiting class at Washington.
Bozeman defensive end Will Dissly, who announced his commitment to Boise State just days before coach Chris Petersen was hired at Washington, has decided to follow Petersen and play for the Huskies.
More rural South Dakota residents are moving to cities, so the state's wildlife agency is taking the fish to the fishermen.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Michigan has made a bold move to give its football program a boost.
SEATTLE (AP) — Rather than throwing together a bunch of unknown faces in a new setting, Washington coach Chris Petersen decided continuity and familiarity were what he wanted with his first coaching staff in Seattle.
Boise State University quarterback Joe Southwick said he was unfairly dismissed from the Hawaii Bowl, arguing he was falsely accused of urinating from a hotel balcony.