- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Chris Phillips
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
The dismantling of the disappointing Ottawa Senators took another step when defenseman Chris Campoli was traded to the Chicago Blackhawks for forward Ryan Potulny and a second-round pick in this year's draft.
"Obviously a huge two points for us tonight," Phillips said. "We need to build off this momentum and keep it going. We look at the standings and we're not in a great spot right now. We need to get on a bit of a roll."
"There's no question that I gave up something," he said. "But what that is we'll never know because I didn't go to July 1 and test that market. It's not a concern."