- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Polian
Bill Polian made one big mistake in Indianapolis: Not having an adequate backup for Peyton Manning.
Bill Polian earned the trust of Colts owner Jim Irsay by presiding over the league's greatest turnaround in 1999.
Peyton Manning could be back on the active roster in the next two weeks.
The Indianapolis Colts want to spend this week protecting their big investment, Peyton Manning.
"Obviously, (Ugoh) is not here and that did not work out and that has set us back," Chris Polian said.
"The college scouting report is always carried over with the players and we just felt with where we had guys on the board and where we were at, it was important to take part and have some information available to us," he said.