- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
Latest Chris Redfern Items
The career change from Joe the Plumber to Joe the Congressman isn't proving easy, but one of the most colorful figures of the 2008 election is giving it a go in the 2012 election cycle.
In selecting Charlotte, N.C., as the site of next year's Democratic national convention, President Obama's party is upping the ante in a vital swing state and making clear its belief that the campaigner-in-chief can once again make inroads in the South.