- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Chris Rolfe Items
D.C. United used a strong performance from Bill Hamid and an active offensive attack to down Toronto FC, 3-0, on Wednesday at RFK Stadium. Read more here.
As his team operated with a one-goal lead, Chris Rolfe broke through to punch one into the back of the net and give United a 2-0 lead vs. Toronto FC.
On Saturday the team connected with 12-year old Jordan Johansen, who deals with cystic fibrosis, and made his wish come true. On Sunday with Johansen watching United delivered a 3-1 win over Chivas USA.
The timing was perfect and so was the effort. From start to finish D.C. United turned in its best performance of the season to defeat the Houston Dynamo 2-0.
D.C. United struck first Wednesday night with a goal by Chris Rolfe.
Chris Rolfe and Fabian Espindola scored in D.C. United's 2-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Wednesday night.
Chris Rolfe scores and, despite an offsides call preventing another goal, D.C. United picked up its fourth win of the season.
Chris Rolfe scored in the sixth minute to help D.C. United beat the Philadelphia Union 1-0 on Saturday for their fourth victory of the season.
Andrew Dykstra earned a shutout in his first MLS start in nearly four years and D.C. United snapped a 15-match winless streak with a 2-0 victory over the New England Revolution on Saturday night.