- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Chris Saxman
"My sense is that it's going to become a two-man race in Virginia," he said, referring to Mr. Perry and Mr. Romney. "I think you'll see a fair number of people jump on the Perry bandwagon pretty soon. People will enthusiastically kick those tires."
But that might be the kind of rough-and-tumble style for which Virginia primary voters are looking, former Delegate Chris Saxman, Augusta Republican, said.