- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Chris Serino
George Zimmerman's defense attorneys have yet to take the field, but they're already up by double digits.
Sanford police Detective Chris Serino told FBI agents that he thought Mr. Zimmerman had a "little hero complex, but not as a racist."
"He seemed to be very elated in the prospect of there being some sort of videotape," Detective Serino said in court Tuesday morning.