- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Chris Thompson Items
When Richard Crawford went down with a season-ending knee injury, few could guess what a significant impact his loss would make, especially on special teams.
Davis sat amidst rumors that he wants to be dealt before the NFL trade deadline on Tuesday. Davis denied that in a radio interview last Tuesday with radio station 106.7 The Fan. But he also said that a change of scenery might be necessary if he isn't in the team's plans.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Thursday night preseason game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was blunt with rookie running back Chris Thompson. "No matter how good you are, if you fumble you can't play," Shanahan said after Thompson's second turnover in two preseason games on Saturday afternoon against the Buffalo Bills.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Rich Campbell has heading into Washington's Monday night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers
The Redskins quarterback ran sprints in the end zone along with rookies Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson, who also are recovering from injuries. And earlier this week, during organized team activities that weren't open to the media, Griffin said he ran two miles on the fields at Redskins Park.
Mike Shanahan didn't need to play it safe. He could swing for the fence, and he did. That freedom comes with returning 21 of 22 starters from last season's 10-win division champion.
Florida State senior running back Chris Thompson is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left knee in the Seminoles' win at Miami on Saturday.
Florida State running back Chris Thompson is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left knee in the Seminoles' win against Miami on Saturday.