- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Latest Chris Thompson Items
20 questions: The Redskins' special teams were awful last year and those woes including the return game. Can they improve this year? Who will the returners be? Tandler and Tarik take a look.
Redskins Coach Jay Gruden has said Roy Helu and Chris Thompson will be candidates for the third down running back role. But Gruden also didn't rule out looking elsewhere, either.
Chris Thompson once feared his son’s brain tumor would dash his dream of a father-son trip to the Masters Tournament. His fears evaporated Tuesday.
After struggling to produce and stay healthy as a rookie, can running back/return specialist Chris Thompson bounce back in 2014?
After a dismal season on special teams in 2013, the Redskins figure to make some big changes to personnel this offseason. Who stays and who goes?
The Redskins are set at the top of their running back depth chart but the reserves could be the ones who play special teams the best.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was blunt with rookie running back Chris Thompson. "No matter how good you are, if you fumble you can't play," Shanahan said after Thompson's second turnover in two preseason games on Saturday afternoon against the Buffalo Bills.
Florida State senior running back Chris Thompson is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left knee in the Seminoles' win at Miami on Saturday.
Florida State running back Chris Thompson is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left knee in the Seminoles' win against Miami on Saturday.