- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Chris Turner
SAN FRANCISCO — An undercurrent of change permeated Maryland's trip to the West Coast, an unsuccessful venture in the wake of the Terrapins' 21-14 loss to Oregon State in Friday night's Emerald Bowl.
The seemingly anticlimactic Maryland quarterback competition will head into a third week.
Jordan Steffy sat in the middle of the Maryland football locker room for an hour, grinning as he faced questions, cameras and some playful teasing from defensive tackle and resident humorist Dre Moore.
PINEHURST, N.C. — The greatest uncertainty about the Maryland football program is the gaping hole at quarterback.
Senate fiscal analyst Chris Turner said the bill would have a minimal impact on court activity.
"And if you want to vary from the GPS lady, so be it," he said. "But you're armed with that knowledge from that map to do that."