- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Chris Versace
As second quarter corporate earnings peaked and crested, we have been hit with one crisis after another — from one debt crisis to another and the near shutdown of our federal government. To say the last month has been a challenging one following a 192-point drop in the S&P 500 from its July peak (down 14 percent) amid fresh headlines warning of yet another financial crisis is an understatement.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in any companies mentioned in this column; however, positions can change.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in companies mentioned, however, positions can change.