- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Chris Versace
As second quarter corporate earnings peaked and crested, we have been hit with one crisis after another — from one debt crisis to another and the near shutdown of our federal government. To say the last month has been a challenging one following a 192-point drop in the S&P 500 from its July peak (down 14 percent) amid fresh headlines warning of yet another financial crisis is an understatement.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in any companies mentioned in this column; however, positions can change.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in companies mentioned, however, positions can change.