- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Chris Versace
As second quarter corporate earnings peaked and crested, we have been hit with one crisis after another — from one debt crisis to another and the near shutdown of our federal government. To say the last month has been a challenging one following a 192-point drop in the S&P 500 from its July peak (down 14 percent) amid fresh headlines warning of yet another financial crisis is an understatement.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in companies mentioned; however, positions can change.
At the time of publication, Mr. Versace had no positions in companies mentioned, however, positions can change.