- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chris W. Cox
A federal court on Friday delivered a major victory to gun rights supporters, denying a petition to rehear a December ruling that declared an Illinois law prohibiting people from carrying concealed handguns in public unconstitutional.
"The Obama administration is once again demonstrating its contempt for our fundamental, individual right to keep and bear arms," said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action, following Mr. Kerry's signing of the treaty. "This treaty threatens individual firearm ownership with an invasive registration scheme. The NRA will continue working with the United States Senate to oppose ratification of the ATT."
"Since gun control has been rejected by the majority of American people, it isn't surprising that the Obama administration and their gun-control allies are now forced to find devious ways to build support for their gun bans and other items on their wish list," said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action.