- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Chris Walker Items
Three former college football players are suing the NCAA, saying it failed to educate them about the risks of concussions and did not do enough to prevent, diagnose and treat brain injuries.
He will take over for interim coach Chris Walker, who went 11-20 this season and 3-15 in Big 12 play. The program is still reeling from Billy Gillispie's volatile one-year tenure, which ended when he resigned in September.
Bob Huggins is back in the Big 12, this time with West Virginia. TCU has joined the fold, too, and everyone else converged on the Sprint Center on Wednesday for the league's annual media day.
Texas Tech men's basketball coach Billy Gillispie has resigned due to health concerns, the school said Thursday, ending a bizarre and disappointing one-year run at the program he took over with designs on building a West Texas powerhouse.
Texas Tech fans had pinned their basketball hopes on Billy Gillispie.
An ambulance was sent to the home of Texas Tech coach Billy Gillispie for the second time in 10 days while he remains on leave as the school investigates his leadership of the program.
There is no fool-proof way to prevent a repetition of the May 6, 2010, "flash crash," but measures being implemented by federal regulators should help insolate the markets from volatile price swings, the chief U.S. securities regulator said Wednesday.
Tennessee has gotten plenty of attention in the past eight months for off-the-field news. The Volunteers are hoping to prove that none of it will keep them from being successful on the field.