- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Chris Wallace Items
The man who appeared before Congress last week to explain the security pitfalls of HealthCare.gov shows just how easy it was to penetrate the website.
With Republican friends like these, Ted Cruz needs no Democratic enemies. Once word leaked that the maverick Republican senator from Texas would appear on "Fox News Sunday," host Chris Wallace says his email inbox bulged with "unsolicited research and questions" to use against him. The unsolicited material came not from Democrats, but from Republican elites. "I will tell you I have never in my time in Washington seen a party so upset with one of its own members," Mr. Wallace says.
Fox's Chris Wallace has landed the first postelection interview with defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann.
National Hunting and Fishing Day, celebrated the fourth Saturday of each September since 1972 with the motto "Hunt. Shoot. Fish. Share the pride," appears to be evolving into something beyond woodland camouflage or spinner reels.
She is a gracious warrior with a kind face, a polished demeanor and the inner mettle of a survivor. Ann Romney has been called the secret weapon of her husband's campaign, and he adores her: When Mitt Romney strides to the podium to introduce his wife of 43 years, he calls her "sweetheart." She smiles. The crowd goes crazy.
Ann Romney disagrees with her husband, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, on some issues, but she's staying tight-lipped on the details.
A federal judge ruled Monday that producers of the Golden Globe Awards acted properly when they negotiated a deal keeping the glitzy gala on NBC through 2018.
"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace says his dad, veteran "60 Minutes" journalist Mike Wallace, worked hard to connect with his family in his last years and became his "best friend."
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, often criticized as a candidate who has difficulty connecting emotionally with voters, talked about the importance of love and family in an unusually personal interview Sunday.