- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Chris Wallace Items
Secretary of State John Kerry was caught on a hot mic on Fox News Sunday apparently disparaging Israel's claim to be conducting a "pinpoint" operation in Gaza.
The man now temporarily in charge of the Grizzlies' basketball operations says he wants the job on a permanent basis.
The man who appeared before Congress last week to explain the security pitfalls of HealthCare.gov shows just how easy it was to penetrate the website.
With Republican friends like these, Ted Cruz needs no Democratic enemies. Once word leaked that the maverick Republican senator from Texas would appear on "Fox News Sunday," host Chris Wallace says his email inbox bulged with "unsolicited research and questions" to use against him. The unsolicited material came not from Democrats, but from Republican elites. "I will tell you I have never in my time in Washington seen a party so upset with one of its own members," Mr. Wallace says.
Fox's Chris Wallace has landed the first postelection interview with defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann.
National Hunting and Fishing Day, celebrated the fourth Saturday of each September since 1972 with the motto "Hunt. Shoot. Fish. Share the pride," appears to be evolving into something beyond woodland camouflage or spinner reels.
She is a gracious warrior with a kind face, a polished demeanor and the inner mettle of a survivor. Ann Romney has been called the secret weapon of her husband's campaign, and he adores her: When Mitt Romney strides to the podium to introduce his wife of 43 years, he calls her "sweetheart." She smiles. The crowd goes crazy.
Ann Romney disagrees with her husband, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, on some issues, but she's staying tight-lipped on the details.
A federal judge ruled Monday that producers of the Golden Globe Awards acted properly when they negotiated a deal keeping the glitzy gala on NBC through 2018.