- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Chris Watt
The San Diego Chargers have selected Notre Dame guard Chris Watt in the third round of the NFL draft.
Offensive linemen are usually the unsung heroes, the guys who only get talked about when they screw up.
Top-ranked Notre Dame finally got down to the serious business of getting ready to play defending national champion Alabama in the BCS title game on Jan. 7.
"They all want to be first-rounders, so they're going to try to get to the ball and make plays," he said.
Left guard Chris Watt said the Irish know they have to play physical against Alabama, which is giving up just 2.5 yards per rush.