- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Chris White
Concentric stone circles near rocks weighing more than a ton - apparently aligned to mark solar events - are believed to be part of a Paleo-Indian site in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Clarke County that an expert has dated to about 10,000 B.C.
For once, Iowa appears to be deep enough at both running back and wide receiver heading into next season.
The Fox News Channel producer credited with a four-minute video criticizing President Barack Obama is keeping his job _ although he lost a chance to move to CNN.
"I think the thing that sticks out to me with my players in particular, the running backs and the specialists, is that there's great competition," White said. "We have depth...we have experience at the running back position right now. And we have some young guys who are trying to make a move and earn their niche."
"They're different types of backs that I don't think we've had here in a while. They have explosive speed, quickness, make-you-miss ability. We feel they have the ability to take a play beyond its design," White said.