- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Chris White Items
Former Olympic swimming champion Grant Hackett has flown to the United States to undergo treatment for an addiction to the sleeping medication Stilnox.
An Aberdeen man accused in a weekend shooting that wounded a woman says he was being attacked when he fired a warning shot.
Aberdeen police have arrested a man after a shooting that wounded a woman.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The mantra of the New England Patriots when a player gets injured is "next man up."
Mississippi State left guard Gabe Jackson was named the winner of the Conerly Trophy on Tuesday night, becoming the first offensive lineman to earn the honor in its 18-year history.
Free-agent quarterback Matt Leinart signed with the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
The Fox News Channel producer credited with a four-minute video criticizing President Barack Obama is keeping his job _ although he lost a chance to move to CNN.
Buffalo Bills starting right guard Kraig Urbik returned to practice Friday, but is doubtful for Sunday's game at Cincinnati.
Considering what Greg McElroy did to Mississippi State's defense, it's understandable the Bulldogs are concerned with Ryan Mallett coming to town.