- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Chris Wondolowski Items
On Friday night in San Jose D.C. United knows it needs to play the role of the villain.
With Jozy Altidore officially out against Portugal, will Aron Johannsson or Chris Wondolowski take his place?
Leading scorer Landon Donovan was among seven players cut as the United States announced its 23-man World Cup squad on Thursday.
The World Cup veteran Donovan and six others were released from the team's training camp at Stanford University, missing the cut for the 23-man final roster.
It's been 12 years since a U.S. forward scored in a World Cup.
It's been 12 years since an American forward scored in a World Cup.
Defenders John Brooks, Timmy Chandler and DeAndre Yedlin were among the players selected Monday by U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann on his 30-man preliminary World Cup squad.
Pedro Morales scored two goals a minute apart in the first half and the Vancouver Whitecaps edged the San Jose Earthquakes 3-2 on Saturday night.
Chris Wondolowski scored on a header in the 51st minute to help the San Jose Earthquakes tie the Columbus Crew 1-1 on Sunday.