- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Chris Wondolowski Items
Chris Wondolowski scored on a header in the 51st minute to help the San Jose Earthquakes tie the Columbus Crew 1-1 on Sunday.
SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES
For years, Chris Wondolowski waited for this chance. He kept pushing through training as he was passed over to play for his country, hoping the opportunity would eventually come.
Back with the San Jose Earthquakes after their nearly monthlong stint on the U.S. national team and training in Sao Paulo, Clarence Goodson and Chris Wondolowski believe Brazil will be ready for the World Cup stage come June.
Chris Wondolowski scored both goals in the United States' 2-0 victory over South Korea in an international friendly Saturday.
Chris Wondolowski is pretty sure his only chance to make the U.S. World Cup roster is to keep creating offense at every opportunity.
To Major League Soccer, the All-Star Game in recent years had become, in some regards, a sore subject. Envisioned as a spotlight for the league's top talent, the midsummer spectacle instead developed into an arbitrary symbol for how far soccer in the U.S. still has to go.
Chris Wondolowski scored twice to take over the MLS lead as the San Jose Earthquakes beat D.C. United 5-3 Wednesday night.
The Colorado Rapids scored on an own goal in the 25th minute and ended a seven-game winless streak with a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.