- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
Latest Chris Wondolowski Items
Donovan has five goals in the tournament, tying him with teammate Chris Wondolowski for most in the Gold Cup. Although assists aren't an official statistic in the Gold Cup, Donovan has set up seven goals, including four in the last two games.
There are few luckier draws on the soccer calendar than playing Belize at your place.
Bill Hamid made eight saves for D.C. United (1-1-1), including a diving save on Brandon Barklage's shot off a corner kick in stoppage time, which came close to crossing the goal line.
To Major League Soccer, the All-Star Game in recent years had become, in some regards, a sore subject. Envisioned as a spotlight for the league's top talent, the midsummer spectacle instead developed into an arbitrary symbol for how far soccer in the U.S. still has to go.
Back in his playing days with D.C. United, Ben Olsen relished the chance to test himself when European giants came across the pond. Sure, the friendlies didn't count in the standings. But no matter the stage, going head-to-head with world-class talent is a special experience.
D.C. United coach Ben Olsen will be in charge of at least one familiar face when he leads the MLS All-Stars against Chelsea FC later this month, as United captain Dwayne De Rosario was named Sunday to the fan-voted All-Star First XI.
Chris Wondolowski scored twice to take over the MLS lead as the San Jose Earthquakes beat D.C. United 5-3 Wednesday night.
Perry Kitchen stood in the D.C. United locker room Saturday night shaking his head in disbelief.
David Ferreira of FC Dallas has been voted the Most Valuable Player of Major League Soccer.