- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
Latest Chris Items
Waking up to her bedroom light one late night in October, Linda Padgett was flooded with fear. Standing there, her 18-year-old daughter Sarah revealed that she was pregnant.
Start noticing all the good things you have in your life instead of focusing on what you don’t have. Be content to be the best you instead of trying to be someone else.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is asking for nearly $37 billion in federal aid to recover and rebuild after superstorm Sandy.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't ruling out the possibility that the topsy-turvy Republican presidential race ends up in a contested party convention this summer if former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney loses Tuesday's Michigan primary.
A person close to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he isn't running for president.
Fans of "The Exorcist" director William Friedkin's films are in for a new kind of creep show with "Killer Joe" _ likable low-life characters that make viewers laugh and squirm at the same time.
After a firestorm of criticism, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie made an about-face Thursday, reimbursing the state for his personal use of a state police helicopter because he said the story had become a distraction from the real problems facing the state.
There is much to recommend about "The Way Home," Washington writer George Pelecanos' latest novel.