- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Christ
A 3-year-old heart transplant recipient got to be a firefighter for a day on Tuesday, arriving at a Detroit station in style on a truck with lights flashing and sirens blazing.
The personal notes of JPII published by former secretary Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, which the pontiff asked to be burned, reveal the depth of the Blessed's keen knowledge of the mystery of the Trinity.
The archbishop of Washington urged Catholics on Easter Sunday to boldly rejuvenate their faith and share it with others.
Pope Benedict XVI rejects the idea of Jesus as a political revolutionary and insists that violent revolution must never be carried out in God's name in a new book being released Thursday amid great fanfare at the start of Lent.
He said Christ's words, specially recorded in the Gospel of John, are an invitation to "a deeper level of understanding."
"The cruel consequences of religiously motivated violence are only too evident to us all," he notes in the book.