- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Christi O'Connor
George Zimmerman's wife Shellie is filing for divorce less than two months after he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, ABC News reported.
Just after being sentenced to a year's probation for a misdemeanor perjury charge, the wife of George Zimmerman sat down with reporter Christi O'Connor to talk about her marriage to the acquitted killer.
Miss O'Connor told ABC News that Shellie said her husband has "beaten down her self-esteem," but she is "looking forward to getting her life back."
"It put great stress on their marriage," she said. "Constantly having to move. She got threats. A lot of threats. She doesn't want to reveal from who.... They are constantly living under fear of being attacked."