- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Christi O'Connor
George Zimmerman's wife Shellie is filing for divorce less than two months after he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, ABC News reported.
Just after being sentenced to a year's probation for a misdemeanor perjury charge, the wife of George Zimmerman sat down with reporter Christi O'Connor to talk about her marriage to the acquitted killer.
Miss O'Connor told ABC News that Shellie said her husband has "beaten down her self-esteem," but she is "looking forward to getting her life back."
"It put great stress on their marriage," she said. "Constantly having to move. She got threats. A lot of threats. She doesn't want to reveal from who.... They are constantly living under fear of being attacked."