- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Christi O'Connor
George Zimmerman's wife Shellie is filing for divorce less than two months after he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, ABC News reported.
Just after being sentenced to a year's probation for a misdemeanor perjury charge, the wife of George Zimmerman sat down with reporter Christi O'Connor to talk about her marriage to the acquitted killer.
"She has a moment in the spotlight. She wants everyone to know that she changed her life," Miss O'Connor said, adding that the trial put a major strain on the couple's relationship.
"It put great stress on their marriage," she said. "Constantly having to move. She got threats. A lot of threats. She doesn't want to reveal from who.... They are constantly living under fear of being attacked."