- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Topic - Christian Benteke
Belgium is taking two untested teenagers to the World Cup, including Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj who only chose to play for the national team three weeks ago.
Belgium striker Christian Benteke was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his Achilles tendon in training with English Premier League team Aston Villa on Thursday.
Striker Christian Benteke scored twice as Aston Villa stormed back from a goal down to beat Norwich 4-1 on Sunday and move away from the Premier League relegation zone.
Christian Benteke settled a wild West Midlands derby with a second-half penalty to give Aston Villa a 4-3 win over West Bromwich Albion in a game that saw six goals scored in the first half.
Liverpool came back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Aston Villa at Anfield on Saturday in the English Premier League.
A spectacular double from Robin van Persie helped Manchester United begin its Premier League title defense with a 4-1 win at Swansea.
Boasting a squad including 10 English Premier League players, Belgium overpowered a U.S. team that has some work to do on defense before it can think about making the field for next year's World Cup in Brazil.
Youssuf Mulumbu equalized two minutes before the break before Benteke had the final say when he earned a penalty and slotted the spot kick into the bottom left corner in the 64th.
At the start of the second half, substitute Michael Carrick stuck his boot in to deny Villa striker Christian Benteke after the Belgium striker completely missed the ball going for a volley.