- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Christian Church Items
The candidates for lieutenant governor offer Virginia voters a stark choice: a socially conservative Republican opposed to abortion and a Democratic state senator and physician best known for his defense of women's reproductive rights.
More believers are using social media in their religious practice. In some cases, social media is an extension of existing religious activity, while for others it has become a substitute as online users find new ways to get in tune with religion.
Scores of angry Pakistani Christians took to the streets on Monday, protesting this weekend’s deadly church bombings and calling on the government to do more.
The rescue of Coloradoans stranded by epic mountain flooding accelerated Saturday as debris-filled rivers became muddy seas that extended into towns and farms miles from the Rockies. Authorities expected to find more fatalities when full scope of destruction emerged.
The pastor and some members of a Christian church in Brandon, Miss., say city officials won’t grant them their permit request for a massive cross to be built on their own property because they’re afraid the symbol might offend Muslims.
A California bill that could strip tax-exempt status from Little League, the Boy Scouts of America and other "discriminatory" nonprofit youth-serving groups could come up for a final vote this week.
Dozens of churches and monasteries have been burned and attacked, a Virgin Mary statue decapitated and several Christians killed in the past few days of unrest in Egypt.
The Gallery Church in New York City claims it was booted from its $25,000-per-year rental space in a local restaurant for preaching Christian messages that included sermons against same-sex relations and marriage.
One of the world's best-known charitable organizations — though not always recognized for the global evangelical Christian church that it also is — suddenly and unexpectedly finds itself needing a new global chief executive.